As we get older, our cognitive ability and memory will naturally decrease. Of course, we all do not want it. However, you can do daily brain exercises to improve your memory boost brain power and keep memory sharp. By engaging in a variety of exercises for your brain, it can help keep your memory stay sharp and enhances brain function. This is a very valuable skill that will be used in all aspects of your life.
Here are some exercise that you can develop a training regimen for your brain!
1. Read a good book. By reading a book you can stimulate the imagination and creativity. It also helps you to improves concentration and memory retention; improves analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Play the game. This is a great way to stimulate your brains ability to critically think and process information. The games work wonderful for improving thinking speed and natural problem solving skills. These include Picture Puzzles, Strategy Games, Crossword Puzzles, Card Games, Deduction Games (such as Clue), Visualization Puzzles, Optical Illusions.
3. Visualize. Visualization has been associated with focus at a deeper level. Many successful athletes that are able to play "in the zone" actually visualize their game at a deeper level. Visualization has been linked to lowered stress, increased creativity, and peak mind-body performance.
4. Listen To Music. By listening to music can strengthens the right hemisphere of the brain and actually changes the structure of it. Also, people who listen to music are shown to be more emotionally intelligent than those who don't.
5. Draw A Picture. Drawing stimulates the right-hemisphere of the brain and inspires creativity. Get out the colored pencils and begin drawing your way to a powerful brain.
6. Write An Article. Writing is linked to an improved memory and expression of thoughts. When you write, you are strengthening your brain's natural ability to convey thoughts and feelings. Writing is a great way to exercise your ability to analyze and build a thought process with critical thinking.
7. Go For A Walk. Walking is a great form of exercise that is easy and very effective for boosting brainpower. Walking gives your brain a chance to wander freely, clearing it of any troublesome thoughts.
8. Mimic Others. Being able to mimic other's actions and talk activates several areas of the brain that are usually inactive. Mimicing others, if done in a fun, playful manner, can improve your brain power and the brain's natural ability to adapt quickly when faced with new situations.
9. Get plenty of rest. A lack of sleep can interfere with your ability to assimilate new information. This means those all-nighters you pulled back in college were much less effective than you thought. Your brain needs rest to operate at its peak performance. This may be why things always seem clearer and brighter after a good night's sleep.
10. Meditation. Meditation practiced regularly has been shown to reduce symptoms of stress , increase intelligence and optimise brain function. Meditation also have a positive effect on the left prefrontal cortex, area of the brain has the ability to think more clearly focus and concentrate.
QDreams lets you simply relax and listen to empowering mind message audio-sessions that are strategically encoded with Neuro-Sensory Algorithms for optimizing brain wave activity. Users can choose from a selection of more than 700 topics.
Start Your Free Trial, No Credit Card Required!
|Author Resource:- Author:Tjandra Juni
If you want more information about HEALTH please visit THIS SITE right now.
|Article From 1Article World|
Enter the text or HTML code here